Your health is our top priority.
Due to the latest covid-19 alerts, we are taking all appropriate measures to protect our visitors and staff in order to limit spread and cases. We are closely monitoring all the new rules of the Office of Foreign Affairs and Commonwealth as well of Greece’s (EODY) and local authorities.
So for now we have proceed on the following :
- Diavatis Konstantinos has been appointed as the person in charge to ensure that all health and safety measures determined by government orders are implemented.
- Training staff in the new operating rules.
- Equipped with all the means to disinfect the rooms after checking out our guests.
- Provide each member of the staff with adequate personal protection measures.
- For any case of emergency, a medical kit is available at reception, which includes disposable gloves and masks, antiseptics, cleaning wipes, and laser thermometer.
- All key cards and POS machines will be disinfected..
- Cleaning rooms with steam cleaner.
- The hotel management must keep a record of all members of staff and all persons who stayed at the hotel – name, nationality, check-in and check-out date, contact information (address, telephone number, e-mail), to allow communication with all individuals who came in close contact with a later confirmed case of COVID-19.
- Installation of antiseptics in each room.
- New departure time at 11:00 and check in starts at 15:00,
- Before your arrival, you will receive a form with your details (name, passport number, phone number, country, nationality), so when you arrive you will just need to get the room key.
- Our transfer service will be unavailable this season, so you are kindly requested to contact us for alternative transfer options.
- There will be no daily change of sheets and towels and cleaning services will not be regular during the stay in the room but only available upon request of the guest.
- We strongly suggest to open windows daily for safety and natural hygiene, while keep in mind that our A/Cs are autonomous so it is safe to use.
- A safe distance must be maintained (between 1m and 2m) between guests and hotel staff and between each guest.
- Wash both hands regularly with soap and water.
- Avoid touching the reception and other common areas of the hotel.
- Payment: we choose prepayment 14 days before arrival and recommend the use of credit cards or bank transfer for all transactions.
- If you feel unwell during your stay: stay to your room and contact the receptionist or business manager for advice on what to do next.
We are waiting for you and we believe that you will spend an unforgettable vacation with us. If you need information that you would like to let us know, please contact us.
Owner of LOC Hospitality